Thank you for applying online.
If at any time you need assistance with the application process, please don’t hesitate to call us on +64 9 925 3970 or 0800 944 049 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Document checklist
Before you begin the application process online, please ensure you allow at least 10-15 minutes of your time to complete the form as there is no ‘save and resume later’ option.
Please also make sure you have the following information ready to submit online. You will not be able to submit your completed application forms unless the required documentation is provided as per the below checklist:
Individual or Joint Account
- Original or original certified bank encoded deposit slip, bank statement or confirmation from your bank verifying the account name and number. This will need to be posted separately to any submissions.
- Appropriate forms of identification and address verification for each applicant. ?
- Copy of the Power of Attorney and Certificate of Non-revocation (applicable if your Authorised Representative has been granted authority by virtue of a Power of attorney). Original certified copy to be mailed to Devon.
- Copy of resident withholding tax exemption certificate (if applicable).
- Complete application Form 1 for an Individual/Joint Account.
We are required to verify your identity and your address by law. If you are over 18 years, we will need one of the below acceptable forms of identification submitted to verify your identity. Please select from the below:
- Current New Zealand passport; OR
- Current international passport; OR
- New Zealand firearms licence; OR
- New Zealand driver's licence or international driver's
“A New Zealand Driver’s license is a secondary form of identification, and we require another form of ID from the below list, to accompany it”
- New Zealand birth certificate; OR
- Overseas birth certificate; OR
- New Zealand certificate of citizenship; OR
- Certificate of citizenship issued by a foreign Government; OR
- Current credit card, debit card, or eftpos card signed by you and issued by a registered New Zealand band and a bank statement issued by a registered New Zealand bank dated within the previous 12 months (New Zealand driver's licence only)
To verify your address, please select one of the below acceptable documents to submit, which set out your name and current address and are dated within the previous 3 months:
- Power or home phone bill; OR
- Rates bill; OR
- Bank account statements; OR
- IRD statements; OR
- Car registration documents; OR